Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Post

"Your factory warranty is about to expire ... You are still eligible to reactivate warranty coverage ... This is the final call before we close the file. Press 1 to speak to a representative about your vehicle, press 2 to be taken off the follow-up list."

Is it just me or do these things keep on fucking coming its starting to piss off and I know im not the only one thats gets these messages my nigz kennys-kens, O'juice, and J-Grillz all have been getting them and I know the millions of readers on this blog has gotten it atleast once. So the in crowd decided to do a little dectective work and heres what I came up with...

It looks like this scam has been going on for years in the US and has not somehow made its way to Canada but my question is how the fuck is a Missouri based company get away with scam calling Canadians. Im tired of sitting in class and hearing my mobile phone go off only to hear that its for a car warranty, and the only excuse i can tell my teacher is that my insurance company called me and told me that my car warranty is expiring. I mean even saskatchewan has blacklisted the company, why can't we?

If you want a full explanation ch ch check this out

No comments: