Saturday, February 21, 2009

Attic Society: Hipsters or Hypebeasts?

The "Basement" society, consisting of J-is-Garbage, the Shitsteen, and Keon-Crap, has recently surfaced to regurgitate shit from the web on to your screen and The In Crowd will show you what's good about these hypesters from the soft side of Malvern. The group, led by GarbageJ, bring you the news you probably heard about two hours ago and post it on their blog in an attempt to connect with their loyal viewer(s)... Consisting of songs they heard from another man's blog or the latest fashions from viewing pictures of Kanye, the blog is nothing more than a hipster fan site. Let me hand the mic over to the other In Crowd members for an in-depth elaboration on the subject...

Its cadiz checkin in I just saw my boy just write this post up so I'm going to add-on to this post. First of all I don't really check out the site myself, so today I decided to check it out. The first post that caught my eye was keon-cam or crap on shopping tips while in a recession.... LOL damn Keon I hope your not broke already. So you know what let me show you my own video about how to shop with all my extra cash or what I call change even with this recession

Did you watch that? take notes Keon and to my boy J-is-Garbage thanks for all the links I don't know how you seem to find all of them it amazes me. Damn it must take you hours to make a post that literally took me 30 minutes I don't know how you do it everyday and to Shitsteen... LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFF. Alright im done let me send the mic to my nigz O'jizzle

Continued from The In Crowd's previous post..this is just my input
its not much...but does the job...I think...
Oh yea....stop the music on the playlist and turn up the volume...this isn't the loudest video


Incase you don't know what were talking about, it is:
http://theatticsociety.blogspot.com/
It's old and trashy... it belongs in an attic.

No comments: