Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a wonderful time to come back to the blog world



I think i speak for everyone when I say I can't wait for this movie to come out. First of all who cares about the concert, its 3D. I had a chance to watch spy kids 3D when I was young but never got to see it and i find out 3 days later from my friends that it probably was the greatest movie ever created so fuck it im not missing my chance to watch this bad boy in 3D... Supposedly theres going to be a huge lineup at the AMC at young and dundas so im going to make sure im going to be the first one in line for this movie don't worry ill post pics and a couple of interviews (in partnership with RobTV of course lol) me and my homie O'jizzle are reaching anyone tagging along? more dets coming soon for now let me pass the mic to juice the african canadian thug

Oj what do you got to say?

The day is slowly approaching where me and the homeboy c-dizzle are gonna make the journey to the AMC at younge and dundas and wait in line and experience the "thrill" of being in line waiting for the premiere of.....wait for it.....YES...THE JONAS BROTHERS: THE 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE!!!!! we'll be bring you live video(no we are not sneaking a camera into the theatre and bootlegging it),interviews and pictures from this historic event...stay posted
P.S IM EXCITED!!!!

1 comment:

Grant O'Sullivan said...

I actually thoguht a woman wrote this when i was reading it.


-Grant