Sunday, March 9, 2008

I drink a boost for breakfast, and ensure for dizzert



Damn I never knew a verse from ''Through The Wire'' by Kanye would ever be my theme song but quickly following the days after my surgery to remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth it has. At first I was calm about the whole situation, I mean what can go wrong? but right before they did the procedure they made me carefully read and sign a contract basically stating that if I die or quite possibly sustain a life long injury due to the surgery it isn't their fault..... WTF!! I remember one the statements was ''I am aware that during the procedure that a nerve maybe accidentally struck resulting in a permanent loss of feeling in the lower or upper jaw'' or ''I am aware that after the procedure infection (dry socket) is possible and could be life threatening'' at this point I was shitting my pants why would they make me sign this contract right before the procedure? but whatever what can I do, I mean the girl beside me seemed to have no trouble signing it.

No comments: