Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Band Life *Updated

I know Rob will be a bit mad at me after I post this stuff up but whatever lol. So I was looking through some of my old files I had on my hard drive and look what I found, some music from our old band, Spoiled Plan. Yes we did have a band and a pretty good one, as I recall it was summer of 2003, with the rise of local popular bands ie. Sum41 and I guess to an extent Billy Talent we decided to start a band with the hopes of becoming amazingly rich and famous, well at least I did.

With that being said me and rob decided to put up an ad in the local newspaper, I remember it read ''Wanted! band members looking for a drummer and a bassist preferably black'' I guess there aren't too many black bassists in pickering or drummers for that matter because no one seemed to respond to the the ad. Or maybe they just didn't want to jam with a bunch of 13 yr olds kids that did nothing but eat kraft dinner and play DDR who knows. So right after some unsuccessful recruiting we just decided to gather some people who wanted to play or at least jam, for the drums we got Dom and for bass we added Andy, he may have not been the black bassmaster that we dreamt of having, but hey anything will do. All we really needed now was a vocalist and quickly rob volunteered and wasn't bad at all. Listen to some of our songs, if you want to hear robs amazing vocals give Another Stupid Song About A Girl a listen hahaha.




Another Stupid Song About a Girl and Settle for less are both composed and sung by Robert, while Louisville and Poverty's Upside was sung by our intern vocals Greg, Robs bro.

No comments: